These are private - Only a few people can see or edit them.


I converted our contact data base prepared to a google document spread sheet which only four people can read and edit. I propose that we use this spread sheet as our master email contact sheet.  When you get a new email or a changed email let us make the change on this sheet. When I email to our entire membership I will copy the emails from the spread sheet.

This way we should all be using the same sheet of music.  And it is on our sarasotasistercities@gmail.com account so can be passed on to someone who takes over the account.

The spread sheet also makes it easier to check emails and addresses. Save a copy periodically - that way we will have multiple copies in case something goes wrong.

The google doc address is  very long, so I put it on a blog which will be easier to find.  That address is sarasotacontacts.blogspot.com

Let me know if this is OK with you.  Thanks.